Non Surgical Procedures
We offer a wide variety of injectable products and services. There are a few things that are helpful to know before you get Botox or fillers, so that you understand what to expect during and after a treatment.
- For first-time Botox users, occasionally you may get a headache for a day or so. There can be mild swelling at the injection sites and sometimes bruising. Ice packs, light activity, and ibuprofen or tylenol help minimize this in almost all of my clients.
- Fillers can cause similar effects to Botox, but may be associated with more swelling and bruising, particularly in the lips. This usually resolves in about 3 days. I recommend icing, head elevation, avoidance of salty foods, and light activity for at least 24 hours to minimize the swelling.
- Botox and fillers typically last up to 5-6 months. Avoidance of nicotine and prolonged direct exposure to sunlight allows them to last longer.
- Obviously Covid is limiting social activities but I recommend my patients avoid having major social events for the following 3-5 days after receiving filler since the swelling and bruising can sometimes last a bit longer.
Products and Procedures:
- Botox, Xeomin, Jebeau
- Dermal fillers, collagen
- Thread Lifts
- Platelet Rich Plasma injections (PRP)
Botox Face Beauty Revive Options
Forehead and Upper Nose
Achieve a smooth and relaxed forehead (typically requires approximately 35 units).
Roll out the upper lip and make it appear more full, especially when smiling.
Gives the eyebrows a nice speak and a more aesthetic curve.
Softens the dimpling caused by overactive chin muscles.
Helps correct excessive showing of the upper teeth and gums during the smile.
Collagen Filler Volume Enhancement and Restoration
- Whoa Girl: A full, plump upper and lower lip with significant volume enhancement.
- The Natural: An enhancement of the upper and lower lips and shaping of the Cupid’s bow. It is a noticeable improvement in shape and volume and does not look obvious or overly done.
- Upper Lip Balancer: Excellent for people who have a full lower lip but a weak or thin upper lip that lacks shape and volume.
- The Heart Plump: Adds volume and projection to the cheekbone region to create a youthful look with a more heart shaped face.
- Liquid Rhinoplasty: Adding volume to the nose in very small amounts in key areas to create symmetry, reduce humps, soften the nasal tip, and achieve harmony between the upper and lower face.
This is a limited list of the procedures we offer, but if you have any particular areas of concern you want addressed, we are happy to do a consultation whether it is for Botox, filler, or any other type of aesthetic inquiry.